We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I've been reading this thread for a long time now but this is my first post though My fiance and I are planning to have a Christian wedding by next year, either late Dec or January 5, 2013. I recently converted my religion when I migrated here in Canada. I am a Born Again Christian now. My H2B though is still Catholic. Currently I am looking for pastor who will be willing to officiate the wedding. I will be home for less than three weeks before the wedding. I understand that there are pastors who require seminars. I respect the standard process but I have limited time. GT sisses, do you know any pastor (preferable Born Again) who is willing to officiate our wedding and willing to work on our schedules for the seminars? I can do the seminars as soon as I get home. I just need his commitment that he would agree for the date, then i'll book my venue, coordinators and other suppliers na.I just need an assurance that we will have an officiating pastor for the wedding. TIA!
I'm also going to have a Christian Ceremony. Isa na yung venue for the ceremony and reception. Hanap pa din ako ng Pastor.