Author Topic: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3  (Read 81836 times)

rienny25

• GirlTalker
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #580 on: April 08, 2016, 09:18:26 am »
Hi sis aritha!  Ours is 1200 per topiary for the VIP table then 800 for the guests' table :)  I'm not sure though how much it would cost to hire a separate stylist. 

lyr3hs

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #581 on: April 16, 2016, 04:43:15 pm »
Hello! We weren't happy enough during our Initial food tasting with K last Feb. Medyo konti lang ang napili namin sa sinerve.

Anyways, Do we need to provide them our final menu list before our final ft? How were you able to finalize the menu without even tasting the rest?

Any advice sa mga choices namin at sa mga kulang pa..

Cocktail
1. Chicken on crisp tortilla
2. Portobello fries
3. ?
4. ?

Soup
1. ?

Salad

Main Dish
1. Beef: Osso Bucco, Risotto Millanese <-- ok na kaya to? or may iba pang mas masarap?
2. Chicken:?
3. Fish:?
4. Pasta/Pork:?

Dessert:
1. Picatostes, calamansi curd, vanilla ice cream
2. Queso De Bola Cheesecake
3. ?
4. ?

Rice:
1. Carrot Rice

Drinks:
1. Raspberry Iced Tea

Add-on: Lechon. Masarap ba ang lechon from K?

Missus O

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #582 on: April 16, 2016, 08:46:32 pm »
^from backreading on this thread, I thought that the final food tasting is similar sa initial food tasting although mas madami ang servings. And if wala pa din, you can always ask although may additional payment na. Maybe you can speak with your AE about it. From our initial food tasting last year we liked:
-grilled cheese and tomato soup shots for cocktails
- slow cooked beef with cranberry jus, boursin potato puree

I believe others have already posted their preferences. Just try backreading sis.
what doesn't kill me makes me stronger

miming

• GirlTalker
« Reply #583 on: April 20, 2016, 03:59:26 pm »
Hi Sisses,  possible bang kumuha ng dishes dun sa original wedding package nila?

Kasi im having LOL + KBYC package and I noticed some of the food/menu are not in the LOL+KBYC package.  We already had our Initial FT with them and so far we enjoyed all the foods kaso parang mas masarap ( sa name ) yung ibang food sa original package nila.  Lalo na sa part ng dessert, iilan lang ang choices sa LOL+KBYC package eh we are going to have 5 kasi nagka freebies kami.
You have to keep moving, because if you are standing still, everything around you changes, but if you are moving, you are changing everything.

j.adore

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #584 on: April 20, 2016, 04:38:07 pm »
Limited talaga pag packaged so either you add each dish/dessert you want or go for separate booking (not packaged with the venue).

Yung freebies do they give that even if your payment is packaged with the venue?

rowan

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #585 on: April 20, 2016, 04:42:30 pm »
^^Possible but the cost will definitely go up so your total might be the same or comparable if you get the venue and package separately. I was also advised that in case of adjustments in the package, medyo hassle coz all of your inquiries will have to go through the venue first then they will be the ones who will course it to K by C then back to the venue then to you, instead of you dealing with K by C directly.

satv

• Probationary
« Reply #586 on: April 21, 2016, 10:09:30 am »
Naguguluhan ako if I will book K or M Catering. They are both good. Mas upper class lang food ng K pero gusto ko Roast Beef ng M. Di ko nagustuhan yung Beef ng K.

belle_v2g

• not your ordinary
  • Super GirlTalker
  • blessed | favored | loved
    • Our Wedding
A GIRL cherishes handbags, diamonds and her shoe collection as her prized possessions.
A WOMAN cherishes her health, her sense of self, and her talents as her greatest assets.
- N. Mah

simplypatty

• Probationary
« Reply #588 on: April 21, 2016, 09:08:32 pm »
hello, do you know the contact number of K? tia! :)

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close