We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi po!I'm a newbie here po! we are planning to have a christian wedding on December. I'm a christian and h2b is catholic. Possible po bang ikasal kmi sa christian and after that catholic wedding naman? coz his family also wants to have a catholic wedding. Advice po..
I also have the same problem sissies, me and h2b are both catholics, but we're gearing towards a beach wedding and as we know hindi pwede magkasal ang priest in other venues aside from the church, so I'm thinking of it as magiging christian wedding, is it possible kaya?
pag judge pwede kyo ikasal s beach. if u want a pastor, most of them required na christians kayo.