We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Thanks for the IT suggestions, I am back from Canada and here are some posts!I loved it there, sobra The Royal Ontario Museum: http://bit.ly/jM6GMVMontreal OOTDs: http://bit.ly/ijBtkuThings I Love:Canada Ed.: http://bit.ly/iAs6NiCasa Loma: http://bit.ly/kU4cYeFirst Day in Toronto: http://bit.ly/jMWbdH
Including fare? MNL-YYZ is already at USD 1,100 eh.. Pero get a city pass na lang. For five tourist spots, I think it's less than $100 =)
no i already purchased my fare via cathay pacific.. its USD1,410...what i meant is yung expenses na dun sa toronto. ill be staying with my sister so free ang accommodation ko. how much kaya dapat ang budget sa pag tour around toronto? and nagdala ka rin ba ng US dollar aside from canadian dollar?Sorry dami questions first time ko talaga hehe