We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
that is very true..when I tried to apply a TRV one of the supporting docs was my father's bank certificate (which is at the states) and another from here sa pinas. I had my own bank certificate, I just used my father's para sure na meron talaga akong pang gastos, but still I got denied. Money is not the only factor.
>a letter of eligibility to take an exam sa Nova Scotia (i'm a nurse kasi)If ever I got denied, it would be simply because I am a NURSE and I'm only 22. kainis. pero ganon talaga....hay