We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Question po:Pag approved na petition as immigrant and I get to the US, am I allowed to exit and visit other countries and possibly go back to the Phils for a vacation? I want to be able to travel every 6 months. What are the implications of this?Thanks.
Vera, I think the length of time it takes to process it varies state by state. Depende yata sa volume ng hinahandle nila. At least that's how it was when I applied 5 years ago. I'm assuming your husband is an American citizen?Nung time ko, from the time of application to the approval of permanent residence status, it took only about 3 months. But then again, I live in a state that has probably way lesser immigrant applications than, say, California.If you really need to travel without your approval yet, you could apply for advance parole/re-entry permit (I-131). I applied for it but did not get to use it since my visa was approved agad. Sayang lang yung fee. LOL
bakit ganun kaya? nai-mail ko na thru LBC ang Ds230 namin at mga req'ts nun 07May, then may dumating na email from NVC na wala pa daw sila natatanggap at parang missing documents pa..i inquired thru LBC at natrace naman nila na nareceive na yun documents na pinadala ko..my hubby's been always inquiring thru NVC cust service, and lagi sagot daw ng machine e wala pa din daw nga natatanggap..someone said na baka false RFE yun nareceive ko na email...hintayin ko na lang daw...me nakaexperience na ba sa inyo ng same experience? hindi ko naman pede resend yun dahil baka lalo gumulo...tiA!
hi !! ask ko lang about dun sa re-entry...im a LPR din kasi dumating ako january this year ok lang ba na umuwi ako sa pinas this december? kasi ang sabi nila kapag umuwi daw ako kailangan mag file pa ako ng re-entry..o kailangan mag stay muna ako dito sa u.s ng 1 yr. naguguluhan kasi ako eh...thanks !!
hi !! yah nangyari na din samin yan medjo nag worry nga ako kasi sabi ng nvc wala daw silang narereceive na document...pero yung sa amin naman when we check it to the casenumber online nag appear na case complete..pero may nareceive pa din kami na RFE...sis just check your status online kasi minsan nagkakasalisi..nauna ng ipadala [textspeak!] rfe then dadating nman yung documents...
anyone here processing their K1 visa or is done processing their K1 visa? i'm currently processing mine and will have my interview on June 17. I hope someone can share their experience and maybe can give me advice/tips also. Thank you!
sis pa share naman ng experience mo sa interview?? tnx
sis my blog ako about my visa interview and medical... pls visit my blogsite http://bechay-dawaterrat.blog.friendster.com hanapin mo lang sis, July 1 ang medical and July 29 naman ang sa Visa interviewI hope makatulong ako, thanks