Hi everyone, maraming salamat aquacharly, paulo and betrayed sa mga encouraging words, you're all right i shouldn't give up on myself. Thanks for the support.
Sis scorpiowoulf, I guess this is one of the really really decision you'll face, to let him back in your life as a partner or to stay as friends. At least you have made big progress, acknowledging there's something wrong in being the receiving end of the abuse, grieving about it then moving forward and seeking help. Di ba in psych, there's 5 stages of coping with loss-denial, anger, bargaining, depression then acceptance. I think Im still in the denial ,anger and depression phase. I dare not say my problems to anyone for fear of failure. I am in big denial, it's eating me alive. I am angry to my partner and to myself, why cant we just be at peace and be without issues. But relationships dont work that way, I guess.
Sis, I am happy for you that you had somehow found yourself again, although not completely yet. It's a journey, a very long one for that matter, I think. I envy you, your strength, your courage. I wish I have the same audacity to do what you have done. I know youre being hopeful, like most of us would want to be. Whatever decision you make though, know in your heart that you're a strong person and can face all that the world throws at you. Good luck.
aquacharly, do you think rose yenko can do telephone sessions? I am willing to wire her the payments. I just dont know where to start. Definitely not thru counselling here -did that and it failed. Please email me and let me know her number, if you dont mind.