Author Topic: Abused Women Support Group: Verbal, Physical, Emotional  (Read 166487 times)

momentum

• Super GirlTalker
  • ♠ Get What You Give ♠
Re: Abused Women Support Group: Verbal, Physical, Emotional
« Reply #380 on: October 19, 2015, 08:03:08 am »
^ hi sis im so sorry for what you are going through. I think the best solution is to seek professional, non-judgmental help..individually and as a couple. I am not sure who to recommend that would be fit sa situation ninyo..maybe other sissies could help you with recos.

hang in there. try to be as cool as possible to avoid outbursts of anger.
maybe while you are still finding a good counselor, if you see that his anger is escalating maybe one of you could leave the house for a moment to take a walk to cool down. because as long as you two are together in one roof, it will happen over and over again. but it is really best if you seek professional help na before it escalates further. take care sis and God bless!
----♣ Get Busy Living, or Get Busy Dying ♣----

Purple_Power

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #381 on: October 20, 2015, 07:04:42 am »
^^momentum is right your husband needs professional advise, ako ang sasabihin ko Psychologist talaga kasi serious case na ang nangyayari sa husband mo. Maybe your husband became devastated about your Dad. Feeling ko all the years ang inakala niya he had perfect and best family which is he became his pride tapos hindi niya matanggap yung feeling na hindi pala totoo yung perfect or best marriage ng parents niya. So yung galit niya ikaw ang pinagbabalingan niya kasi ikaw yung nasa tabi niya which is I find it dangerous already. Kapag ganyan that is not healthy anymore. I strongly advise na do it ASAP bago pa maging worst ang situation niyo. Don't expect him to do his own action, sabi mo nga wala pa rin nangyayari so meaning ikaw na talaga ang gagawa ng paraan at kikilos lahat about your husband.

bipolarbear

« Reply #382 on: January 19, 2016, 12:03:34 pm »
what if ikaw yung abusive especially pag tinopak? i know it is not right and i am actually looking for help,, psychiatrist maybe?
With this hand
I will lift your sorrows.
Your cup will never be empty
for I will be your wine.
With this candle,
I will light your way into darkness. With this ring,
I ask you to be mine.
*.*Victor Van Dorth - Corpse Bride*.*

scorpiowolf

• GirlTalker
« Reply #383 on: December 23, 2016, 04:06:28 am »
So I was surfing online and came upon GT and realized I had once started this thread and posted here 9 years ago!!! I had almost forgotten how I once wrote here, venting about my problems being an abused wife back then. I remember receiving such good advice and encouraging words here that I feel it is my turn to pay it forward.

So here I am 9 years from when I wrote the 1st post on this thread.  All I can say is THANK GOD, he saved me and gave me the strength to leave my abusive husband! Allow me to share a quick update of how much my life has changed in the past decade:

1. I have been annulled both in the civil courts and in the Catholic Church

2. I recently re-married someone kind, compassionate, intelligent, and successful. He patiently waited for years until I fixed my annulment. He was single before we got married, but it didn't matter to him that I was previously married and with a child.

3.  My child is still the best thing that has ever happened to me! I love my new husband but nothing will ever compare to the way I love my child.

4. My ex-husband does not give any child support whatsoever. I am so grateful that my family has helped me all throughout. They helped me get back on my feet from being a penniless housewife. I thank God for blessing me with a business that enables me to provide for the needs of my child.

4. My abusive ex-husband became a drug addict about 3 years ago. He has been in rehab for almost a year. It is his second time in rehab since in 2013.

5. When I got engaged to my 2nd husband my ex-MIL (mom of 1st abusive husband) called to tell me that her son still loves me and to give her son a chance even if he was in a drug rehab that time. I told her very nicely that I really tried my best and that even before he ever took drugs, he was already abusive.

6. My ex-MIL told me that during the height of my ex-husband drug addiction that he became very violent even towards his own parents. On one occasion, his own mother called the police because they could not take his violent behavior anymore.

7. My abusive ex-husband has been diagnosed as being Bi-Polar by his own psychiatrist consultant for drug treatment plan.

8. I am very happy with my life now and I am so thankful to God for all that he has done for me and my whole family. I am thankful to God for giving me a very loving husband who is the opposite of my ex in all ways.

9. LASTLY: LEAVING MY ABUSIVE EX-HUSBAND WAS THE BEST DECISION I EVER MADE IN MY LIFE!!!!!

Leaving him was the toughest thing I ever had to do. My self-esteem and confidence was at an all time low. I was emotionally scarred by being in an abusive relationship. I was a plain housewife with no income. My child was only a baby back then. I was still in-love with my abuser and that made very painful to leave. But, I knew he would never change, and that I had to save myself and leave him for the sake of my child.

When I did decide to finally leave for good, there were times I thought I would just stop breathing and just die from all the heartache. I had a classic case of Stockholm Syndrome and would sometimes doubt my decision. We even got back together on and off for a whole year after I left.  BUT I SWEAR that once i finally really did walk away, I had so many more blessings. I thought I could never love again, but I actually found someone who has shown me what REAL love and happiness and security feels like. I now have a NORMAL marriage without all the screaming and drama, and that makes me very very happy.

To other abused women out there, please don't ever stay with an abusive man just for the sake of your children. I promise you that your kids will GROW UP BETTER in a broken home, rather than grow up in a DYSFUNCTIONAL home with an abusive environment. You must save yourself and leave that toxic enviroment FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR KIDS.

Lastly, when you feel you do not have the courage and wisdom to leave your abuser, just PRAY PRAY PRAY! Surrender everything to God. Ask him to guide you and show you the way. Always remember to have faith and trust that God has bigger plans for you, and that you will find peace and happiness when you follow the path He has set before you.

Purple_Power

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #384 on: January 04, 2017, 07:31:44 pm »
^I am so happy for you na sana naman marami pang mga babae ang makinig, maniwala at gawin ang sinasabi mo. Minsan kapag nag aadvise at nakakabasa ako tungkol rito ako rin ang nasasaktan siempre babae rin ako at minsan naman hindi ko pa rin maintindihan sa iba na ayaw pang iwan na mas iniintindi pa yung kinakasama nila kesa sa bata. Andun na ako umaasa na nagbabago pero sinasabi ko talaga na pag lumaki yan maaapektuhan yung bata mismo at baka makasama pa sa paglaki niya. Mas maigi pang explain na lang sa kanya ang pagiging broken home kesa sa sama sama pero araw araw naman masama ang environment.

Your abusive ex-husband must be thankful pa rin na nasa rehab lang siya or else alam mo naman ang admin ngayon, kapag nasa labas yan at nadiscover siyang addict, wala na siya sa mundo. Your decision is really RIGHT as your ex husband doesn't deserve a second chance. Kapag matindi ang bipolar niya he has possibility to be suicidal, nakarinig na rin ako ng ganyang disorder tapos nagsuicide.

Priority talaga ang bata rito, kung ako nga nilayo ko ang anak ko sa Lola ni hubby because of the toxic environment too, which is naintindihan naman ni hubby and even my MIL too.

Purple_Power

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #385 on: February 17, 2017, 07:44:24 pm »
^Tanong ko lang, I understand you love him that much pero would you still imagine yourself na magtagal sa ganyang marriage? Kakayanin mo bang magtiis buong buhay mo? Kung ako ito mga options ko.

I value my self worth kaya hindi ako magtatagal sa kanya
Mahal ko siya pero dahil may mga hindi tolerable na attitude niya I would fight him back, makikipag sagutan at mag aaral ako ng self defense kapag nanakit siya.
I will report him to the authority.

prickyslime

• Junior GirlTalker
    • art and rants here
« Reply #386 on: July 12, 2017, 12:55:30 pm »
Is this thread still active? I belong in this thread and would like to share and seek advice
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 12:23:01 pm by prickyslime »

braveheart10

• Probationary
« Reply #387 on: May 21, 2019, 01:19:25 pm »
Hi! Ask ko lang po kung pwedeng mag file ng protection order yung sister ko dahil nagsesend ng kung ano anong mga pangmumura at text yung lalakeng nakabuntis sa kanya? di sila kasal, hiwalay na sila at nasa amin yung sister at yung pamangkin ko. magkaibang barangay kami nakatira tapos sabi sa barangay namin sinabi na hindi nila jurisdiction yung location ng lalake. hinaharas niya yung sister ko pati tinatakot na idadamay kami. hindi na kasi sinasagot ng kapatid ko yung messages ng lalake na nanghihingi ng pictures ng anak nila pati gusto daw silang ipasyal dahil nga puro pangmumura sa kanya yung lalake pag humihingi siya ng suporta, paiba iba yung mood ng lalake hihingi ng tawad tas biglang mang haharas na naman. ayaw na payagan ng nanay ko na makalapit sa kapatid ko at pamangkin dahil masamang tao nga yung lalake. sinabi namin na makikita nya lang ang bata kung dadaan kami sa legal na paraan pero ayaw nya at kung ano anong text at messages pa din ang sinesend. nagpopost din sa facebook nya ng mga paninira sa amin na parang kami pa ang may kasalanan sa kanya.  napa blotter na namin sya pero ayaw tumigil. nagpunta na din kaming women's desk kaso naantala yung pag aasikaso nung election dahil na assign na yung police officer dun sa case.  pa advice naman po. thank you.

Joynepunan11

• Probationary
« Reply #388 on: November 14, 2019, 10:27:56 am »
Hi po . May ask po ako pede ko ba kasuhan yung babae ng kinakasama ko kahit di kami kasal ng kinakasama ko? Di naman ako sinaktan ng babae physically pero grabe naging impact sakin ng ginawa nila. Di nako maka kain at makatulog ng maayos lagi kong iniisip ginawa nila sakin sinaktan ko na din sarili ko inuntog ko ulo ko sa pader nilaslas ko yung kamay ko kase sobrang sakit ng ginawa nila sakin. Sinasaktan nila ko emotionally at mentally. Di nako makakilos ng maayos sa bahay kase lagi ko ginagawa ang umiyak lang ayaw ko man isipin di mawala sa isip ko pangloloko nila ano dapat kong gawin ng magkaroon naman ng kaluwagan sa nararamdaman ko

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close