Having your hair colored means fully altering your hair care routine. Besides layering conditioning products, like hair conditioner, leave-in conditioner, hair mask, and serums to prevent it from being brittle and dry, using a cleansing product that will preserve your color is TOTALLY key. Here, we reveal the top-notch shampoos that we've tried ourselves so you can add them to your colored hair care routine:
1. L'Oreal EverPure Sulfate-free Shampoo, P449, at department stores
This works as a salon-grade shampoo that retains the brightness of colored locks.
2. Davines Glorifying Shampoo Shimmering, P1,085, at salons
If your hair has been bleached, this shampoo will restore your hair's luster and strength.
3. Beach Born Classy Not Brassy Purple Shampoo, P198, at www.beachborn.ph
If you've got blonde or rainbow dyed locks, prevent them from being brassy by lathering on a sulfate-free purple shampoo.
4. Human Nature Professioanl Salon Care Shampoo, P199.75, at department stores
Your organic and sulfate-free alternative to preserve chemically-treated tresses.
5. Kerastase Chroma Riche Shampoo, at salons
It contains ingredients that revive chemically processed hair, maintains the vivid hue and shine of dyed locks, and protects your colored hair from UV rays that cause your strands to fade.