For those who like to look party-ready but hate dresses and skirts, we serve a quick guide below on how to dress up in the said ultra comfy fashion items.
1. Wear a crop top and naked heeled sandals with white culottes for a fresh look.
2. Layer a blouse underneath a bustier romper.
3. Channel your inner boho with an off-the-shoulder top, flared jeans, and platform heels.
4. Take advantage of the cold weather. Layer a dressy tube top over a silk blouse, and then put on printed trousers—you'll be dressed to the nines like a fashion star.
5. You can still be feminine in shorts: Grab a ruffled blouse, pastel blazer, tailored shorts, and dainty heels.