Neutrals will never go out of style, and in case you needed some fresh inspo on how to rock the classic, understated shade, here are 14 ever-chic ladies who're more than happy to serve you one stylish sandy OOTD peg after another.
1. Liza Soberano's developed a liking for neon. We're not averse to it!
2. Dainty spots and ruffles come courtesy of Janine Gutierrez. Those drool-worthy heels, though.
3. This sexy crochet realness applies both to seaside fetes and cityscape evening glam.
4. Anne Curtis' shorts and XXXL blazer combo is perfect for leisurely Saturday brunches with the girls.
5. Louis Vuitton favorites like the Archlight kicks and a Capucines handbag accompany Pia Wurtzbach on her sightseeing trip.
6. Belted paperbag-waist trousers and a cute knotted bandeau are Sarah Lahbati's beach pairing of choice. Don't forget the Dior Saddle.
7. Go for a dose of kitsch via a fun polka-dotted pantsuit like Toni Gonzaga's.
8. Heading out for the night? Cop Kim Jones' Burberry bustier and buckled clutch look.
9. Or, wax utilitarian in a power-shouldered zip-up number. Call the mechanic.
10. We love Sofia Andres in easy, breezy Loewe. Isn't this frock perfect for lounging by the shore?
11. Pretty, puffed sleeves and a well-placed series of knots endear us to this Camille Co snap.
12. Don't fear layering darker tans over pale caramels, à la blogger Renee de Guzman.
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Femalenetwork.com editors.