Have you gotten yourself an outfit for Valentine's day? If you like the ease of wearing pants and shorts, stay glued to this post to see romantic, non-cheesy outfit inspirations for you to cop on the 14th!
1. Wear something pink without looking too cheesy—an oversized velvet tee in pastel pink puts a luxe and feminine appeal to its boyish shape.
2. Toughen up the boho vibe of an off-the-shoulder top by adding gingham shorts with an embroidered leather jacket.
3. Who says you can't wear black on V-day? A plunging polo shirt with a scarf choker possess the perfect balance of sexy and chic. For a romantic touch, do a tiny braid on your hairline.
4. Go all out and put on a pink sequinned bodysuit with hearts. Downplay the lovey-dovey feel of the top with a pair of jeans.
5. The flouncy sleeves of this top sends off romantic vibes while it slims down your arms.
6. Put on a pale pink blazer over your regular white-tee and cutoffs for a subtle Valentine's touch.