In the past few months, Lovi Poe has been flying off to different parts of the world. After attending the Royal Ascot, a horse racing affair, in England, the 30-year-old actress continued her sunny Euro trip in Rome, Italy, where she has been busting out her chic yet laid-back travel outfits.
If you've got a plane to catch soon, here are a few easy-going outfit ideas from the actress to inspire your upcoming OOTDs:
1. Freely roam around a hot, new city in a loose, midi dress, a pair of white kicks, and a crossbody bag for maximum comfort.
2. A little black dress is a smart piece to always pack in your suitcase for those evenings out when you want to dress up a bit more.
Because you're never really underdressed in black.
TRY: AVA x Tricia Gosingtian Haru Dress in Black, P1,900, AVA.ph
FN Tip: Instantly make your colorless outfit a bit more interesting with a pair of statement earrings.
4. Colored suits make dressing stylishly for a trip so easy.
FN Tip: You can mix and match the blazer and trousers with other items in your luggage in order to maximize your clothes.
5. If you're headed to somewhere slightly chilly, bust out a turtleneck and a pair of high-waisted jeans.
6. Wearing printed dresses help you standout against the background when taking your much-needed OOTDs.
A cool blue-colored print gives off a fresh vibe by day: