Here's a friendly reminder: you don't need to pressure yourself you to look "bikini-ready" (because all bodies are bikini-ready); however, it's completely normal to feel conscious of certain parts of your body for one reason or another, and acknowledging these feelings is the first step towards loving yourself completely.
So if your arms happen to be your main concern, check out these swimsuit styles with details that will strategically and stylishly flatter your shoulders below:
1. Highlight your best assets! The sultry, criss-cross detail on this plunging swimsuit will help elongate your silhouette.
The revealing neckline is balanced out with long sleeves, so it's ideal for Pinays who don't want to flash their arms but also don't want to appear too balot na balot.
TRY: Negritas Swimwear Olivia, P2,200, available online
2. This classy black, long-sleeved swimsuit can hug your curves and support your puson.
Black swimsuits make a stark contrast to any beach backdrop, so you're sure to stand out in your next summer profile picture, too.
TRY: Float Swimwear Samantha, available online
3. Sporting this off-shoulder swimsuit is a subtle and demure way to add coverage to your braso.
TRY: Negritas Swimwear Blanca, PHP 2,300, available online
4. Try these bathing suits with playful, ruffled sleeves:
When the sun has set, you can even throw on a skirt and use it as a top for your dinner reservations.
TRY: Salt Swim Ava, available online
TRY: Cesa Tiana Maillot, available online
TRY: Sandy Cheeks California Poppy, available online
5. A printed off-shoulder bikini immediately completes your beach OOTD.
TRY: Coral Swimwear Lana Swimsuit, P2,250, available online
6. This polka-dotted swimwear with loose, draped sleeves is a sophisticated alternative to a basic long-sleeved swimsuit.
It can even double as a top!
TRY: Agua Brazilian Swimwear Alana Maillot Cannes, P4.890, available online
7. The cute bow and playful cutout of this short-sleeved swimsuit will be the main highlight of your beach look.
We like how it comes with bat sleeves, which hugs your upper arms.
TRY: Float Swimwear The Clara Suit, available online
8. You don't need to fear a sleeveless swimsuit. These ones have a flattering halter neckline that's cut close to the neck, drawing attention to your collarbones.
TRY: Salt Swim Taylor, available online
TRY: Amihan Swimwear Liz Rashkini, P1,700, available online
9. Square necklines can help streamline both your body and your arms as it creates a sleek shape.
Opt for wider, thicker straps that will make you feel more supported and secured.
10. Asymmetric swimsuits break up the neckline and it adds a bit of "arte" to your shoulders.
So what's not to love?
TRY: Cesa Juliet Maillot, P2,480, available online
TRY: Swimsaic Gris Print Shoulder Swimsuit, P4,750, available online