T-shirts are perfect for lazy dressing because they're easy to style! You can pair them with jeans, shorts, and even feminine midi skirts. To get you started, here are our top summer picks:
1. This shirt is perfect for the girl who knows how to appreciate good food really well.
Linya Linya Eat Girl Shirt, at Gateway, SM Megamall, Market! Market!, Glorietta 1, and Fifth Rack BF Parañaque
2. Because it's just too hot now!
Artwork Guzzle Shirt, P349,75, at Glorietta and SM Southmall
3. Put on a ringer tee to remind you of your collegiate days.
Copper It's Alright Shirt, P345, at shopcopper.com
4. Or maybe something that describes your current love life? *peace*
Forever 21 Cactus Tee, at SM Makati
5. Wear a tee with a cartoon character that understands your feelings.
Uniqlo Sanrio Gudetama UT Shirt, P590, at SM Megamall
6. The iconic fashion brand brought back their classic print that made everyone in the '80s and '90s go crazy for.
Guess Originals 1981 White Classic Ringer Tee, P1,398, at TriNoMa
7. Channel the hit trend of the season: embroidered florals
Bershka Striped T-shirt with Floral Embroidery and Bow, P1195, at SM Aura
8. This one screams "summer!" without being tacky.
Bench Tropical Print Tee, P699.75, at department stores
9. A knotted tee adds a chic, effortless touch to your oufit.
Kamiseta Mariza Top, P1,498, at Glorietta
10. A version of a graphic tee that balances masculine and feminine elements: a camo tulle shirt!
Zara Camouflage Tulle Shirt, P995, at SM Megamall