Pat Ramos is the lady behind Shop Tilda, and that alone is telling of her personal style—"different, strong, confident, je ne sais quoi," she said in her Best Dressed interview with Preview just last year. They're seven short-yet-entirely-accurate words, and you'll see why.
Pat likes adding quirky-cool details that show her personality to usually plain pieces, so if you're looking to upgrade your style for a special event or are interested in simply being more daring and edgy when it comes to you own take on the classics, here are a few unique and interesting ideas you may want to try.
1. Got a long, nightdress-esque number?
Cinch it with an unapologetically bright printed wrap skirt and let its lengths peek through as you strut.
2. The dress-over-pants look is pretty interesting.
If you're brave enough, try Pat's bolder take on it!
3. Her simple white shirtdress gets an upgrade via a subtly chic pleated overlay.
4. If you're headed towards cooler climes, you may want to make this gentlemanly ensemble your peg.
Not only is it stylish, but functional as well.
5. When the lazy days kick in, nothing works better than pale neutrals.
Be sure to keep an eye out for interesting details (they make all the difference).
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Femalenetwork.com editors.