Everyone has a white T-shirt in their closet. But, you probably rarely wear yours on a weekday for fear of coming off as “too casual,” especially when you’re headed to a client meeting. Here, we show you ways on how you can stay stylishly polished in a regular tee so you can maximize your wardrobe!
1. Balance out the casualness of a white tee with a dressy maxi skirt.
2. Wear it underneath your suits for a polished office look that doesn't feel too stiff.
3. For an easy, classy combo, team it up with matching white pants!
The fresh, monochrome combo will go well with whatever blazer you'll throw on.
4. Try this classic figure-flattering combo: Tuck in your loose white T-shirts with a pencil skirt.
5. A printed midi skirt spices up a basic shirt and adds a sophisticated vibe with its tasteful skirt length.
6. Tuck your white tee into a pair of polished trousers like cigarette pants.
7. Take the neutral route. Pair your white tee with a tan or mustard-colored bottom for an effortlessly classy OOTD.
Bonus: Accessorize with gold jewelery to add instant oomph!