Barely there boobies are a good excuse to wear just about anything to the beach—no need to worry about slip-ups and support issues here! If you're a proud member of the itty-bitty chest committee, here are 11 bikinis and maillots to shop for this summer:
1. Crochet tops offer next-to-nothing chest support, which might intimidate others—but perfectly suits you.
Crochet bikini, P989, S&C
2. The ruffled overlay gives the illusion of a fuller bust.
Ruffled bandeau bikini, P1,700, Muuno
3. Draw the eyes up with this set's busy print and extra pompom details.
Pompom bandeau bikini, P1,980, Cesa
4. Push 'em up front and center with padded cups and halter ties.
Push-up bikini top, P999, bottom, P699, H&M
5. A clever V-shaped cutout highlights your cleavage.
Plunge bandeau bikini, P1,580, Soak
6. This one-piece beefs up your boobs by defining them through a bustier neckline.
Rose print maillot, P2,450, Coral
7. Make a statement with cute cutouts, a statement print, and an alluring neckline.
Leaf print bikini, P950, Eika
8. Boobs that require barely any coverage will appreciate this flirty ribbon bikini.
Tie-front bikini, P2,290, Hey Babe
9. Highlight delicate collarbones and create an hourglass silhouette with this one-shoulder one-piece.
Asymmetrical shoulder maillot, P2,250, Naked Sun
10. You can't get any more classic than a plain white triangle two-piece.
Triangle bikini, P1,900, Eighth Mermaid
11. Sports bra-style tops lend an unflattering uniboob effect to big busts, but that's really not a problem for you.
Knotted halter bikini, P1,900, Beyond the Beach
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Femalenetwork.com editors.