We often see rash guards worn by surfers who need more coverage and protection against the sun, sea, and other natural elements. Now, you don't really need to be a pro in riding waves to have a license to wear one. The rash guard is also perfect for days when the beach is too cold, or when you just want extra coverage for your body. Here, we found the cutest rashies in the market.
1. Balance sexy and coverage with this rash guard: the fabric provides UPF 50+ UV protection!
Float Frankie Wrap Top, P2,200 at Adora Greenbelt and floatswimwear.com
2. This rash guard can even be worn as a top while you go for a stroll on the shore.
Roxy Shady Palm Long Sleeve Rash Vest, at Quicksilver SM Megamall
3. Wear your heart literally on your sleeve with this swim top.
Forever 21 Graphic Swim Top, at SM Megamall
4. If you want to flaunt your abs while riding waves, this surf top is perfect for you.
H&M Surf Top, P699, at Robinsons Magnolia
5. The pastel hues give this top a dainty feel.
Sassa Transborder Long-sleeved Rash Guard, P899.75, at department stores
6. What's not to love with this easy on, easy off swimmable jacket?
Speedo Cardigan with Zipper, at department stores
7. You won't need to think of a bikini bottom to match when you slip on a one-piece rash guard suit.
Shapes and Curves Neon Color Block Longsleeve Rash Guard One Piece Swimsuit, P1,399, at Zalora