High heels literally and figuratively give an elevated effect to a woman's look. It's also not a secret that these towering pairs tend to cause a lot of pain and agony. Lucky for us, we can now mix elegance and comfort with block heels. This style provides the right amount of support and height without sacrificing style. Check out our pretty picks below:
1. If you're a fan of nude pumps, then you'll love a powder blue version of your favorite style. It's pointed, so it can also make your legs appear longer.
Parfois Pumps, P1,490, at SM Megamall
2. This simple yet chic pair can work with both your work and weekend wear.
Bata Mules, P2,299.75, at SM Megamall
3. The pompoms add a summery flair to these otherwise basic black sandals.
Zara PomPom Mid-Heel Sandals, P2,995, at Glorietta
4. These lace-up heels give the right does of boho and sexy.
Forever 21 Strappy Ankle-Wrap Heels, at SM Makati
5. Shake things up with a snakeskin pair.
H&M Slingback Pumps, P1,490, at SM Megamall
6. Partying tonight? Slip on this fancy embridered heels so you can survive the whole night!
Brash Oriental Heels, at Payless branches
7. We're sure you won't be able to resist the prettiness of this floral pair.
Charles and Keith Mary Janes, P2,499, at Glorietta