If there's a piece of jewelry that never goes out of style, it would be the classic pearl stud earrings. You've seen them on your lolas down to your moms and now, you wear them, too, because why not? They lend an elegant flair to your outfits!
Upgrade your go-to pairs with these interesting pearl earring styles below:
1. These elegant, champagne pearl earrings with gold metal studs will complement morena skin tones.
TRY: Jewelmer Pearl Drop Earrings, price available upon request
2. This baroque pair of pearl earrings wrapped in gold plating has the perfect balance between elegance and quirk:
TRY: Hey Jow Ode to Six - Amorette Earrings, P2,650, available online
3. A dangling pair of pearl earrings for the dainty woman:
TRY: Ram Jewelry Pamplona Earrings, price available upon request, available online
4. Imperfectly shaped, baroque pearl studs that’ll add character to your office look:
TRY: JMA Jewelry Baroque South Sea Pearl Earrings, price available upon request, EDSA Shangri-la Hotel
5. Look uber chic in this pair of minimalist hoop earrings with tiny pearl studs:
TRY: Omii PH Infinity Stud, P1,250, available online
6. Wear these dream catcher-like freshwater pearl danglers to the next garden wedding you'll be attending:
TRY: Lily Jewelry Lilo in Pearl, P1,450, available online
7. Hoop earrings can definitely look classy and mature.
TRY: Aritos PH Fresh Water Pearls in Hoops, price available upon request, available online