Dressing up is indeed an art, especially when you want to really look good. We take time to plan our outfits—from the color to the overall sartorial message we want to pull off. But, there are days when you just can't even. There are moments when you look at your closet (which is probably filled with lots of clothes) and say to yourself, "I have nothing to wear." We experience this too, so we get ya.
To make things easier for you, we rounded up monochromatic neutral outfit ideas. You just need to focus on one earth-toned hue and let that dictate the tops, bottoms, and accessories you'll put on. Check out some style inspo below:
1. White button-down shirt + white mini skirt + white bag + white slides
2. White turtle neck + cream-colored pants
3. Camel turtleneck + beige pants + nude heels
4. Black haltered bodysuit + black linen pants
5. White maxi dress + white sneakers
6. Camel blazer + beige tank top + camel tailored shorts + camel platform heels
7. White tailored crop top + white trousers + white crossbody bag + white slides
8. Black graphic tee + black jeans + black sneakers
9. Tan tube top + chestnut brown shorts + brown baguette bag + nude sandals
10. Black face mask + black crop top with shoulder pads + black jogger pants + black bag
11. White button-down blouse + cream maxi skirt
12. Terracotta cropped top + terracotta wide-leg trousers + natural straw bag + caramel-colored slides
Cosmo.ph is officially on Viber! Be part of the Cosmo Viber Community by clicking here!