Making constant appearances in her OOTDs, blazers are clearly part of Liz Uy's closet staples—and who can blame her when it's one of the most versatile fashion pieces around? Seriously, you can wear this structured piece with just about anything and still look put together no matter the time of day. Don't believe us? Let Liz show you how.
1. We're getting total #girlboss vibes from Liz in this Altuzarra skirt suit. She kept it sophisticated by pairing the muted plaid pattern with neutral colored accesories.
2. A blazer in sultry red like Liz's will up the ante of your evening look. That black plunging jumpsuit paired with her oversized blazer featuring low v-neck lapels gave her the perfect opportunity to show off just the right amount of skin.
3. We're loving the sunkissed summer aesthetic this peach-hued blazer does for Liz's gold velvet maxi skirt.
4. Always on top of the trends, Liz's leopard printed blazer makes for a statement piece that can spice up any basic outfit—denim jeans included!
5. Business meets pleasure, indeed. Those velvet co-ords paired with a turtleneck? Now that's how you tell everybody who's in charge.
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Femalenetwork.com editors.