Another day, another article about Things We've Learned from everyone's new favorite platform, TikTok. This time, it's all about learning how to dress and pose to appear taller and longer in pictures, because who doesn't want to look good in photos, right?
We found these tips courtesy of TikToks by stylish Pinays Laureen Uy and Camille Co. Here's everything we learned:
Check your outfit!
How you dress matters, of course. Laureen and Camille shared these tips on how to dress to look taller:
- Wear high-waisted jeans
- Try monochromatic outfits
- Choose crop tops or tuck in your shirts
- Wear nude, pointy heels
Learn how to pose to look taller in photos
So how should you position your body to look longer? Here's what we picked up:
- Go for a lower camera angle
- Extend one leg forward to make your body look longer
- Raise your chin up a little to elongate your neck