Gingham can be associated with school uniforms and even picnic mats! But, this simple print actually works for everyone. It's a classic, and it's visually refreshing! To get you started on the gingham print obsession, we collected outfit ideas below.
1. Wear a gingham sleeveless top to work by pairing it with a midi pencil skirt and naked heeled sandals.
2. On weekends, put on a gingham shirt dress and tie a chambray shirt around your waist to give the illusion of an hourglass silhouette.
3. Channel sexy and sweet with an off-the-shoulder gingham crop top and high waist pants.
4. Dress up a plain t-shirt with paperbag waist gingham trousers.
5. In case you want to push the envelope, mix gingham with floral prints. To be on the safe side, use prints in the same color palette.
6. Look super fresh with a white button down top, gingham shorts, and white flats.