A monochrome black-and-white look is the quickest way to throw an outfit together, because chances are the most timeless pieces in your closet come in these foolproof non-colors. Here are eight simple ensembles from Bela Padilla to help you decide what you're going to wear today!
1. Classic head-to-toe black turns current via a cool leather mini and tee combo.
Plus, a pair of on-trend sock boots.
2. Pull the very en vogue chunky sneaker off by teaming it with fuss-free pieces.
Those Louis Vuitton Archlights we've been coveting are on Bela's feet, too!
3. You can never go wrong with a striped sundress and a red pout.
Oh, and we adore those earrings! So retro!
4. Let your logo of choice speak for itself against a backdrop of jeans and a plunging neckline.
Note how the shirt's deep-V actually points down to those interlocking Gs.
5. Now for something sweet.
Bela's billowy white frock is a dress in front and a high-slit top from the side! Gotta love an element of surprise.
6. For something casual-chic, tuck a cool, white statement tee into black pants.
Top off your look with a pair of glasses or shades (if you want a more summer-ready option).
7. Here's a youthful but edgy look!
Go for kawaii-inspired hair and pair it with a sultry black top with a sweetheart neckline and all the funky black accessories.
8. Give the illusion of length by wearing an all-black ensemble from H2T.
Accessorize with a scarf to add a sophisticated touch.
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Femalenetwork.com editors.