Black and white always look good together—they're the easiest colors to match!
So if you're someone who wants to think less about what to wear, especially for work, you might want to memorize these easy black-and-white outfit formulas below:
1. White jeans + black button-down shirt
Keep it simple and classy!
2. White turtleneck + high-waisted black trousers
Brave a freezing-cold office in this combo.
3. Little black dress + white sneakers
If the dress code permits, bust out a comfy pair of white kicks!
4. Black T-shirt + white midi skirt
A casual black tee can appear a bit more polished when tucked into a skirt with a demure length.
5. White button-down shirt + black culottes
Instead of tailored slacks, try pairing your go-to white button-down shirt with a pair of culottes for a more relaxed and more playful look.
6. Black tank top + black blazer + white jeans
Instantly dress up a pair of white jeans with a black blazer and a black tank top, and ground your look with a neutral pair of shoes to break the monotony.
7. White sheer blouse + black slacks
Heading to an office junket? Before you slip into a skirt or a dress, consider dressing up your go-to pair of slacks with a sheer blouse!