If you're in the process of building your wardrobe, here's one fashion tip that will never let you down: Invest in the classics. Think of them like building blocks-mixing and matching them will give you A+ results every time! An example of this is Bea Alonzo, who loves putting together basic garments with trendy pieces to create outfits that look stylish yet polished at the same time.
Her no-fail wardrobe includes neutral-colored clothing, plain and printed dresses, and some pops of color here and there. When combined, the resulting outfits make Bea look put-together and timeless!
Ready to apply the same technique to your wardrobe? Allow these looks from Bea to serve as your inspo:
1. Light wash denim jacket + gray scarf + beige pants + white sneakers
The perfect outfit when sipping that glass of bubbly.
2. One-shoulder printed dress + white belt + strappy white heels
When wearing a printed dress, keep the rest of your outfit simple. Case in point: Bea's white belt and strappy heels.
3. Camel-colored blazer and high-waisted shorts + animal print top + cream-colored shoulder bag + nude face mask
We're in love with this monochromatic outfit.
4. Black one-piece swimsuit
When it comes to your beach trips, a black one-piece swimmie will never fail you! Plus, the color looks flattering for everyone.
5. Printed halter top + yellow midi skirt+ brown slip-on sandals
We're obsessed with the pop of color Bea's yellow midi skirt brings to her outfit.
6. Blue spaghetti strap top + blue trousers
Matching your top with your bottoms is a no-fail outfit formula.
7. Black racerback tank top + yellow shorts + gold necklace
Color blocking outfits are a yes in our book.
8. White dress with puff-sleeves + beaded bag
This is the ultimate beach lounging look.
9. Black sleeveless polo + black trousers + black platform slippers
When in doubt, go for all-black.
10. Strappy black dress + gold hoops and studs
The LBD will always be in style!
Follow Cosmo PH Beauty on Instagram.