Being fashionable is a definite plus when you're in showbiz. As celebrity stylist Liz Uy tells YES! Magazine, stars' styles help them develop their branding and exude confidence, which are both important in snagging endorsements and becoming successful in the industry.
In YES! Magazine's March 2012 issue, the staff put together a list of 10 celebrities whose fresh and varied fashion styles they believe deserve to be recognized. YES! picked veteran fashionistas like Anne Curtis and Gretchen Barretto as well as edgy newcomers like Vice Ganda and Vhong Navarro.
Liz Uy helped style all 10 stars using existing pieces from their colorful wardrobes. Scroll through the gallery below to find out who made it to YES!'s list. The staff chose not to rank the stars and instead focused on what made their clothing styles unique.
To learn more about each star's style and see at least three outfits from their closets, grab a copy of YES! Magazine's March 2012 issue, out on stands now!
Also in this issue:
- Celebrity Wedding: Roman and Shalani
- Kim Atienza's Home
- Carla Abellana: Beauty is Gene-Deep
For more YES! lists, check these out on FN:
- Kris Aquino Leads YES’s Top 20 Endorsers List + Who's your fave female endorser?
- 25 Stars to Watch from YES! Magazine’s “The Next Big Thing” List
- YES! Magazine Spotlights Celebrity Fashionistas
- Kim Chiu, Marian Rivera, Anne Curtis, and More of YES! Magazine's 100 Most Beautiful Stars
- John Lloyd, Marian, Angel, and More of YES!'s 100 Most Beautiful Stars
(All photos courtesy of Yes! Magazine)