Can you believe that it's almost April? It’s insane how fast time flies, but while you’re busy booking beach trips, we’re sure you’re also on the lookout for all things summer OOTD-worthy. As we always say, it’s better to be stylish than trendy. So before you go hoarding gladiator sandals or high-waisted swimmies, we suggest you complete the basics first. Below is a check list of what you’ll need—summer staples that won't go out of style and are good enough to wear the whole year round.
1. Low back one-piece, Sune, P1550
A timeless piece you won't ever regret purchasing.
2. Oversized denim jacket, Stradivarius, P1,990
A denim jacket trumps a kimono any day.
3. Champion Oxford Seasonal Solid, Keds, P2,495
We all need a classic pair of white sneakers.
4. Cotton T-shirt, H&M, P499
A cotton shirt in nautical stripes will always remind us of the season.
5. Flowy long shirt dress, Mango, P2,295
The summer counterpart of an LBD is a crisp white button down that you can wear in the city and double as a cover up at the beach.
6. Pastel Sunglasses, Sunnies Studios, P399
To complete your summer look, of course!
7. Fringed leather pouch bag, Bershka, P1,995
A bucket bag that you woudn't mind getting wet
8. Stripe-Band Straw Boater Hat, Forever 21
If the floppy hat isn't quite your thing
9. Jelly sandals, Melissa, P3,250
Pool shoes can also easily complete your off-duty look in the city.
This story originally appeared on Stylebible.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the FemaleNetwork.com editors.