The white buttown down shirt is a quintessential piece that can be styled in many ways. You wear it for work, leisure, and even partying. Below, we show you how you can reinvent the classic shirt:
1. Tuck it in a leather skirt to showcase your curves
2. Layer a printed or color blazer to add pizzazz.
3. Partner it with a sheer maxi skirt to for dressier occassions.
4. Since wearing it with denim shorts will seem too typical, you can make things more sophisticated by putting on a pair of statement earrings, sunnies, and a well-made handbag.
5. Leave some of the buttons open, tuck in the front part only, and add a scarf for the ultimate, carefree chic look.
6. Improvise a backless top by wearing it backwards, leaving the buttons open. Tuck it in and put on a necklace for a polished touch.