Girls, here's another closet keeper you should know about: the shirt dress. It suits all body types because its cut and shape falls on the body very naturally. Plus, it can be dressed up or down, depending on the occasion. Not convinced yet? Check out some outfit ideas below to see what this simple item can help you accomplish:
1. A shirt dress can become office appropriate when you layer on a long and soft coat.
2. Cuff the sleeves and add a surprising twist by pairing it with knee-high boots.
3. You can dress it down with sneakers.
4. Toughen up your look with a leather biker jacket and boots, and add definition to your silhouette by cinching it with a leather belt.
5. Add a dash of sass with red lips. Pointed flats and oversized sunnies won't hurt, either!