Arci Munoz has a knack for putting together the coolest outfits, which she almost always pairs with casual sneakers. Below, 15 looks proving that Arci’s our go-to peg for pulling the boyish, street-influenced tomboy style with ease:
1. When she casually posed on the San Juanico Bridge in a loose tee, denim shirt, and high-cut Dr. Martens
2. When she played up her rock star alter-ego in a bra-baring sleeveless shirt, ripped jeans, and black kicks
4. When she perfected high-low dressing by styling sneakers, a backwards cap, and designer bags in one outfit
5. When she took a breather from dancing in an off-shoulder tee, joggers, high-top trainers, and a statement snapback
6. When she created one street snap-worthy outfit we’d totally see in international fashion websites—we love the shoulder robing!
7. When she opted for comfort while in Universal Studios by wearing voluminous trousers and clean white kicks
8. When she proved that you shouldn’t be afraid to pair sneakers with a super fancy and glamorous look
9. When she looked this cool in a basic tee and jeans and some geeky glasses
10. When she stunned in all white, and once more made a case for sneakers and shoulder robing
11. When she looked like the badass girl next door you want to be BFFs with (so you can borrow those amazing blue sneakers, of course!)
12. When she made us want to wear beanies and knee-high socks while sitting pretty in some park
13. When she layered an off-shoulder top over a white button-down shirt
14. When she looked like those Tumblr girls we all secretly want to be
15. And when she paired a sleek blazer and even sleeker hair with worn-out Chucks—she looked so amazing!
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Femalenetwork.com editors.