The color pink gets a lot of flack for being too feminine and youthful, but this rosy hue also represents how strong a woman can be. Pink is the official color of breast cancer awareness, and the whole month of October is dedicated to this cause—there's nothing really wrong with wearing pink as a grown woman. To further convince you, we've collected non-princessy pink outfits we found that you may take inspiration from:
1. Wear a pastel pink jacket and scarf to soften a grey dress
2. Embrace messy hair and pair a dusty rose camisole with jeans for an instantly sexy look
3. Keep yourself toasty with a chunky grey knit sweater and sweeten things up with a pink pencil skirt
4. If you're too shy to wear pink, try an item that has pink accents on it
5. But if you're game to go monochromatic, play with shades of pastel pink
6. Scared of looking like a Barbie doll? Wear pink sneakers because it's a cool mix of being boyish and girly at the same time!
7. Elevate a simple pink sweater with tailored trousers and high-heeled court shoes
8. Toughen up a bubblegum pink shirt with a black leather jacket, black jeans, and black and pink sneakers
9. A Little Pink Dress, at any length you are comfortable in, will always be a style winner
10. Ride on the bomber jacket trend by slipping on a black one with a pink floral print, and then finish it off with pink ankle boots!