White and denim are fashion partners that will never go out of style. This pair is also refreshing in the eye, which also makes the combo a foolproof choice for any season or occasion. Below, we culled 10 timeless white and denim looks you can definitely pull off.
1. Keep it classic with a red lip, a white button down shirt, a comfy pair of jeans, and a timeless designer bag
2. Balance an ultra-feminine and sheer lace top with a pair of black, buckled ankle boots
3. A white tee, denim shorts, and black leather accessories compose an edgy outfit for the weekend
4. Let's switch things up by wearing denim as a top: Pair a chambray shirt with white pants.
5. Slip on ripped jeans with raw hems to add punch to the classic white-and-denim look
6. Look super fresh with a white dress and denim jacket
7. A white suit jacket adds a tailored polish to casual, distressed jeans
8. Go easy breezy with a loose tank, skinny jeans, a white bag, and blush mule sandals
9. Whatever body type you are born in, you will always look good in a white sleeveless top and an A-line denim skirt.
10. Exude a boho and polished appeal with a voluminous white off-the-shoulder top and tailored chambray shorts