Jewel-encrusted accessories are a stylish way to add a pop of color to carefully selected outfits. Think of how beautiful a precious stone necklace looks against a stark black background, or how a single strand of gems on the wrist adds elegance to a casual outfit.
Now, imagine sweeping those same vibrant colors to lids and lips. Sounds a tad crazy and out-there? Not at all—these garnets, amethysts, and platinums are just the trick to add brightness to your features. With makeup this illuminating, the future certainly looks bright.
Looking to buy? Use our store directory for easy shopping:
- Benefit is available at Greenbelt 5.
- Bloom, ModelCo, Smashbox, StudioMakeup, Styli-Style, and theBalm are available at Beauty Bar stores nationwide. Check this store directory for the branch nearest you.
- Estee Lauder, Guerlain, Laura Mercier, NARS, and Stila are available at Rustan's Department Stores in Glorietta, Shangri-la Plaza Mall, Gateway, and Alabang Town Center.
- L'Oreal and Max Factor are available at leading department stores and beauty stores nationwide.
- MAC is available at Power Plant Mall, Shangri-la Plaza Mall, and Glorietta 3.
- Natasha is available online at the official Natasha website. You may also check this directory for the branch nearest you.
(First published in the November 2007 issue of Marie Claire Philippines, Beauty section as "Wear Your Gems;" model photos by Mark Nicdao; makeup by Jigs Mayuga; hair by Vianney Guese; model: Ana Sideco; adapted for use in Female Network)
For more makeup tutorials, tips, and tricks, browse through these galleries: