I recently pampered my skin with a series of facials from Dr. Aivee Teo’s newest clinic at the SM Mega Fashion Hall. Their Geneo facial, a skin-perfecting and anti-aging treatment where oxygen is pumped into my pores to boost the power of serums they would apply on my skin, takes around 45 minutes. It was so relaxing I fell asleep while I was being pricked!
Without fail, all the people I came across right after the treatment told me that I look refreshed and asked if I had been getting enough beauty sleep. Also, I became more confident to just wear sunscreen on my face because I felt my skin was in an immaculate state. Prior to the treatment, I had gone through a skin analysis from a different clinic and found out wrinkles were already forming! After my facials, I had my skin checked again, and the results were awesome! The wrinkles AND pores reduced in size!
Girls, I know you think facials do make a tiny dent in your pocket, but believe me, they're really worth it. Investing in your skin will benefit you in the long run. To better explain it, I’ve listed down the top reasons why you should get yourself a facial, stat.
The top reasons why you should get a facial
- They purify your pores to a T. Steam kills off bacteria and opens your pores before extracting all the gunk out.
- They know what’s really going on in your skin. The attendants are trained to know your skin well. The professional touch really makes facials exceptional.
- No more guesses. You’ll know which products are right for you because they use a magnifier to zoom in on your skin to better examine your current skin condition.
- They make your skincare products work better. Since your pores are pure, they can absorb serums better.
- You look more revived, fresh, and younger! Enough said!
- Pimple, be gone. Have zits? Have them zapped right off without scarring.
- I makes you feel pretty and pampered. After all the stress you've been through, a prettifying treatment is well-deserved!
Geneo Facial, P6,000 per session, The Aivee Clinic, Mega Fashion Hall, SM Megamall Building B.
(Photo courtesy of Geneo)