Let’s get straight to the point: Oily skin needs a moisturizer. A major reason why you get so shiny before lunchtime is because your face thinks you need the extra
Here are some you can try to restore balance in your complexion:
1. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel, P880, SM Makati
Since this is a spin-off of Clinique’s best-selling moisturizer (Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion) made for oily skin, you are guaranteed that this derma-approved, gentle formula will give your face proper hydration without ever getting
2. Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Moisturizer, Greenbelt 5
You’ll love the refreshing feel of this gel moisturizer once it touches your face. It helps control shine, too!
3. Celeteque Acne Solutions Acne Clearing Moisturizing Gel, P335, SM Store
This moisturizer can help you stop worrying about your oily skin and pimples. It has salicylic acid that unclogs pores, and Acnacidol™ BG that stops acne-causing bacteria from multiplying.
4. Origins Dr. Andrew Weil Mega Mushroom Soothing Face Lotion, SM Makati
This lightweight moisturizer doesn’t leave a sticky feel; it also soothes any redness in your complexion.
5. 23.5N Oriental Beauty Tea Balancing Gel Mask, P1,550, Beauty Bar
While this mask is not meant for daily use, it can help lessen your skin’s oil production.
6. Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer, Rustan’s The Beauty Source
Refine your pores and even out the skin’s surface with this radiance-boosting gel moisturizer.
7. COSRx Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream, P1,100, SM Store
This ultra-hydrating cream contains 92% snail mucin extract that can aid in healing blemishes.
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Femalenetwork.com editors.