Skincare tools have become more and more popular for adding a little extra something to one's routine. Jade and ice rollers are the usual choices for depuffing and massaging, while cleansing brushes are a widely-known option for getting a deeper cleanse. A more underrated device, however, is an LED light mask. It sounds odd—and maybe a little scary—to have LED light on your face, but red light therapy can actually help fight pimples and signs of aging. But of course, it's always a wise mix of products along with the right tools that'll get the job done.
In a video by Harper's BAZAAR, Vampire Diaries star Nina Dobrev shares 10 products she uses at night to keep her youthful glow—including two for zapping acne overnight! Here's a breakdown:
- Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes
- Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make Up Remover
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Cleanser
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Enzyme Cleanser
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Hyaluronic Serum
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Super Anti-Aging Serum
- L'Occitane Shea Ultra Rich Lip Balm
- DEESSE Pro LED Mask
- La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Dual Acne Treatment (for acne spot treatment, when needed)
In the video, Nina also shares super helpful tips, like using a Q-tip for the eye area when cleansing "to really get in there" and she also makes sure to let her face cream reach her lips, before applying lip moisturizer.
Find out how she exactly she applies the 10 products in the video below, and glean more skincare tips while you're at it!
Want to cop your own light treatment tools? Check out our top picks here:
TRY: NEUTROGENA Fine Fairness Light Mask, P4,200, Watsons; FOREO ESPADA Acne-Clearing Blue Light Pen, P8,052, Sephora.ph
With additional reporting by Ysabel Y. Yuzon
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Femalenetwork.com editors.