Deodorant is a body care staple that we all use but don't think too much about. If it keeps our sweat and odors at bay, it usually passes the test right away. But considering how our underarms can be quite sensitive, that's not how things should go. Ideally, we should be as meticulous about our deos as we are with selecting our facial skin care products. So if you haven't already, switch your randomly-bought anti-perspirant for an all-natural option. Check our list below for recommendations!
1. Pili Elemie Crystal Deodorant
Fight sweat and bacteria with this elemi oil-infused stick.
2. One Earth Organics Antibacterial Whitening Deo-Spray
P352, Beauty Bar
A triple-threat deo that fights bacteria, controls underarm sweat, and smoothens out any unwanted texture.
IMAGE One Earth Organics
3. VMV Hypoallergenics Essence Skin-Saving Antiperspirant
P525, Powerplant Mall
If you're allergic to fragranced products, this antiperspirant will keep the stink away sans the irritation.
4. Zenutrients Cooling Tea Tree Deodorant Spray Lotion
P300, Lucky Chinatown Mall
Not only will the tea tree ingredient in this spray fight odor and bacteria, the cooling sensation it gives will also help you feel more refreshed.
5. Neal's Yard Remedies Peppermint & Lime Roll On Deodorant
This deo naturally fights odor and absorbs sweat with its bamboo powder ingedient. You'll definitely fall in love with the unique scent, too!
IMAGE Neals Yard Remedies
6. Skin Genie Pit Perfect Whitening Deodorant Spray
A fresh, brightening formula that won't stain your clothes.
7. Lavanila The Healthy Deodorant in Pure Vanilla
You can't go wrong with this aluminium-free deo. It has that clean scent even for those with picky noses, and it's nourishing for your underarm area, as well!
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Femalenetwork.com editors.