What makes a bad hair day? Let me count the ways:
- The humid weather that causes buhaghag hair.
- Regular use of hair dyes and flat irons that turn our strands brittle and weak.
- The hot weather that dries out our tresses.
- Our habit of wearing ponytails-this hairstyle stretches the strands, which make them prone to breakage.
- Our commute-"amoy usok" is never cute.
Enter, the Mise En Scène Perfect Serum! This hair serum is a favorite in Korea, and I totally get why. I tried it myself and found five major reasons every girl needs it in her life:
It tames flyaways and frizz.
Buhaghag hair will never be your problem! Massage the Mise En Scène serum on damp hair, concentrating on the tips. Your locks will look "bagong suklay" every time!
It does a great job of repairing damaged hair.
The Mise En Scène serum is loaded with the best hair-repairing ingredients: Argan, camelia, marula, olive, jojoba, coconut, and apricot oil. It also has royal jelly, and rose water to nourish the tips. Parched, brittle strands will become softer with regular use.
It helps remove tangles.
Long hair is more prone to buhol. Make detangling an easy task by rubbing a small drop of this hair oil on the knot. You'll find that combing through the chunk of hair will be super effortless!
It has a lovely scent.
When you commute every day, apply this serum on your hair so your locks will still smell bagong-ligo by the time you get to the office.
A bottle only costs P559, and since the formula is potent, it's matipid to use!