On mornings when you feel like you're looking less refreshed than usual, try these impressive tricks to appear less puyat and haggard:
1. Spray on an energizing facial mist.
Wake up your skin with a toning mist charged with nourishing fruit and plant extracts.
TRY: Pixi Vitamin Wakeup Mist, P900, at Glamourbox.ph
2. Use a color-correcting base.
A primer that can cancel out redness (green), grayness, and dullness (lavender) can turn your complexion to a healthy-looking one.
TRY: Make Up For Ever Step 1 Primer in Mauve, at SM Megamall
3. Apply a luminous tinted moisturizer or lightweight foundation.
If you're in a rush, you can go straight to this step to fake a glowing complexion.
TRY: L'Oreal Lumi Cushion, P900, at BeautyMNL and department stores
4. Cover up blemishes and dark circles with a creamy concealer.
Dab a tiny amount perfect skin tone match blendable concealer on the under-eye area and pimples.
TRY: NARS Soft Matte Concealer, at Rustan's
5. Go the extra mile and pat highlighting cream (or sweep a pearly powder) on your cheekbones. This step can give a celeb-like, healthy glow.
TRY: Sleek Makeup Highlighting Palette in Cleopatra's Kiss, at department stores
6. Make your face look more alive with blush.
TRY: Happy Skin Enchanted Rose Luminous Mesh Blush in Peach, P899, at Glorietta
7. For the eyes, simply curl and coat the lashes with mascara for a more wide-awake look.
TRY: CoverGirl Full Lash Bloom Waterproof Mascara, at department stores
8. It also helps when you frame the face with defined kilay.
TRY: K-Palette 1-Day Tattoo Real Lasting Eyebrow Pen, P795, at Beauty Bar branches
9. Carefully set your whole face with powder.
When putting on face powder, concentrate on your T-zone, as a super matte face tends too look flat. Letting your real skin show can project a fresher face.
TRY: Bobbi Brown Nude Finish Illuminating Powder, at SM Megamall
10. Finish off with a moisturizing lippie.
TRY: Laura Mercier Lip Parfait Creamy Colourbalm in Sweet Guava, at Rustan's branches