We love anything with lemons: Food, drinks, and especially, beauty products! Lemons contain a ton of vitamin C, which we all know can brighten your skin and get rid of dark spots + acne marks.
Curious to try lemon-infused products? We listed our favorites below!
1. This gentle makeup remover can get rid of waterproof mascara. It gets plus points, too, because it leaves our complexions soft and hydrated!
TRY: Pond's Perfect Care Cold Cream Lemon, P130, The SM Store
2. This mouthwash has all the good things: Essential oils, lemon, and salt. Regular swishing whitens and strengthens your teeth and leaves your breath feeling clean all day.
TRY: Listerine Healthy White Multi-Action Mouthwash, P225.25/500ml, Watsons
3. This special sheet mask is cut into tiny individual patches that allow you to treat and brighten targeted areas.
TRY: Kocostar Slice Mask Sheet in Lemon, P241, Sephora.ph
4. Snoe's Body Jelly can be used in a variety of ways: As a skin mattifier during hot days, a firming lotion to make you appear leaner, and a hand sanitizer when soap and water aren't available.
TRY: Snoe Body Ritual Recipes 5-In-1 Body Jelly Lemon Drop, P399, Zalora
5. An oil-to-foam solid cleanser that you can bring with you on your travels—you'll never worry about spilling it in your bag.
TRY: Secret Key Lemon Sparkling Stick Cleanser, P1,300, Althea
6. We love how this mask gives instant results. Simply pat the liquid on your face while you're taking a shower for a clear and energized complexion!
TRY: Blithe Patting Splash Mask Energy Yellow Citrus & Honey, P2,080, Sephora.ph
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Femalenetwork.com editors.