We all know how effective Korean skincare is to many Pinays. Ask any of your friends and chances are, they have tried at least one Korean beauty product in the past couple of years that they absolutely loved. So for this week’s #FNAsks, we found out the tried and tested faves of real women. Read below to see which products actually worked for our Girltalkers. Maybe they can work for you, too!
1. CosRX Snail Mucin Essence
On sale at P873, BeautyMNL
2. Klairs Supple Preparation Toner
3. Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask
On sale at P560, Althea
According to GirlTalker linetinee: "Best mask to reduce the appearance of visible pores + brighter skin!”
4. CosRX All In One Snail Cream
On sale at P990, BeautyMNL
5. Missha Time Revolution Night Repair Borabit Ampoule
"[It's a] dupe for SK-II for me," says GirlTalker khriseeee.
6. CosRx BHA Blackhead Power Liquid
On sale at P963, BeautyMNL
7. CosRX Low PH Good Morning Gel Cleanser
8. Dr. Jart+ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment
$52 or approximately P2,727.80* at Sephora US
Here's another of GirlTalker khriseeee's favorites: “I use this, fill in my brows, light blush on my cheeks and I'm out the door!”
9. Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask
10. Heimish All Clean Balm
On sale at P830, Althea
11. Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream
12. Laneige Water Sleeping mask
On sale at P980, Althea
"I do not have a lot of K-beauty products, [but] I'm loving Laneige Water Sleeping Mask," shares GirlTalker ficklemind. "I will repurchase [it]."
13. April Skin Magic Stone
On sale at P400, Althea
Still according to Girltalker khriseeee: “[It] got rid of my backne and acne!”
Got more to share? Head over to our Girltalk thread on Best Korean Skincare Products You've Tried and add your recommendations.
With additional reporting by Charlene J. Owen
* Conversion is based on Google Finance's rates as of writing and may change without prior notice
** Minor edits have been made by the editors for clarity.