Who says you can't wear a glowing makeup look if you have oily skin? With the right products, you can score a lit-from-within complexion sans the slick. Here are some of our radiance-boosting recos:
1. Covergirl Radiance Pressed Powder
Get an incandescent finish while controlling the shine with this pressed powder.
2. Etude House Face Brightener
P698, SM Megamall
Liquid highlighters may feel too sticky, so opt for a powder version instead.
3. L'Oreal True Match Lumi Cushion
Score a luminous finish without worrying about your pores getting clogged.
4. Benefit POREfessional Pearl Primer
P1,800, Greenbelt 5
This primer magically gives a soft focus radiance with its subtle pink tint while blurring large pores and mattifying the skin.
5. Pixi Flawless and Poreless Primer
A great makeup base that bestows a velvety soft finish on the skin.
6. Clio Kill Cover Conceal Cushion 04 in Ginger
Pat this on your face to cover blemishes and mimic a "glass skin" glow.
7. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish
This powder has fine, pearly particles that grant you a glow without looking too shiny—it's totally safe to apply all over your face!
8. Chanel Complete Correction Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF50
P2,950, Rustan's The Beauty Source
This luxe CC cream is worth its price: It has skincare benefits, sunscreen, and medium to full coverage. You can use it on its own or as a makeup base.
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Femalenetwork.com editors.