Attention to every girl who is obsessed with her kilay: Saladbox, a beauty subscription service that sends out curated boxes to its members every month, partnered with Benefit Cosmetics for the month July. So what makes this super special?
Benefit Cosmetics has launched their FULL BROW COLLECTION globally, and they're generous enough to let girls try out their brow-perfecting products at a fraction of its retail price via Saladbox.
The July 2016 Saladbox will feature five products: three brow products and two beauty products from their other makeup collections, thus the theme for the July box: Beauty & Brows. This special edition box will be available to both new and current Saladbox members—so if you aren't a member yet, you better sign up today to avail of their July box!
Each Saladbox will include:
Three of these brow products:
- Benefit Gimme Brow Brow-Volumizing Fiber Gel
- Benefit Browvo! Conditioning Brow Primer
- Benefit Ready, Set, Brow Clear Brow Gel
- Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil
- Benefit Ka-BROW! Cream Gel Brow Color
And two of these beauty products:
- Benefit Benetint
- Benefit Dew the Hoola Liquid Bronzer
- Benefit Hoola Zero Tan Lines Body Bronzer
- Benefit Hoola Box of Powder
- Benefit Dandelion Dew Liquid Blush
- Benefit They’re Real! Tinted Lash Primer
- Benefit Dr. Feelgood Primer
As a Saladbox subscriber, you can expect a P3,000+ value for a P500 price tag, making this Saladbox edition a cool beauty bargain!