By day, your guy may know you as the fresh-faced gal who's always simple and presentable—preferring a pat of powder and a swipe of lipgloss to the works. Nighttime, however, calls for a different approach. You may be able to get away with the barest necessities in the morning, but come the evening, you'll want him to swoon over your alluring red lips or smoldering eyes.
On your next date with your man, make sure he sees you in a sexier, more seductive light. With a few simple steps, you can transform that bare face into one that's more daring and more appropriate for nighttime. Trust us, he won't be able to keep his eyes off you.
Looking to buy? Use our store directory for easy shopping:
- Avon is available through Avon representatives or Avon beauty centers. Check this directory for the center nearest you.
- Benefit is located at Greenbelt 5.
- Bobbi Brown, Dior, Estee Lauder, Guerlain, NARS, and Stila are available at Rustan's Department Stores in Glorietta, Shangri-la Plaza Mall, Gateway, and Alabang Town Center.
- e.l.f. , L'Oreal, Maybelline, and Max Factor are available at leading department stores and beauty stores nationwide.
- Etude House is available at SM Supermalls nationwide.
- MAC is available at Power Plant Mall, Shangri-la Plaza Mall, and Glorietta 3.
- Natasha Beauty is is available online at the official Natasha website. You may also check this directory for the branch nearest you.
- Studio Makeup, Styli Style, and theBalm are available at Beauty Bar stores nationwide. Check this store directory for the branch nearest you.
Want more makeup tutorials to try? Check out these galleries:
- Purr-fect Peepers: Get Cat Eyes in 4 Steps + 15 Liners to Try
- Wear Your Gems: 5 Jewel-Toned Makeup Looks to Try
- Holiday Makeup Tutorial: Smoky-Eyed Siren
- Holiday Makeup Tutorial: Vintage Vixen
(First published in the July 2006 issue of Marie Claire Philippines as "Quick Change;" model photos by Darren Tieste; hair and makeup by Steven Doloso; adapted for use in Female Network)