If you've watched Fifty Shades Freed and asked yourself, "How did Anastasia Steele (Dakota Johnson) get those perfectly rosy, I-just-had-sex-all-night lips?" Well, wonder no more because we found the exact lipstick she used!
According to Refinery29, MUA Evelyne Noraz used Glossier's Generation G in Like, a light pink sheer matte lipstick, because the color is "almost like wearing nothing. But it brings out the shade of your lips."
Sadly, Glossier isn't widely available here in our country. If you want the same look on your pout, read on for a list of alternatives to Ana's
1. A lightweight velvety tint that won't budge with drinks, food, and yes, even making out!
Peripera Ink The Airy Velvet in Elf Light Rose, P450, Trinoma
2. Your S.O. won't be able to resist kissing your soft and plump pout, thanks to this tinted balm!
Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Pink Blossom, P545, Beauty Bar
3. This will stay on for hours and won't leave your lips feeling parched.
Revlon Matte Balm in Sultry, P575, Robinsons Department Store
5. This is intensely hydrating, pigmented, and matte (but non-drying!). Plus, the shade name is perf! ;)
Happy Skin Shut Up and Kiss Me Moisturizing Matte Lippie in The Morning After, P649, Zalora
6. This lovely tint will emphasize your lips' natural color!
Celeteque Moisturizing Lip And Cheek Duo in Rosy Blush, P665, Zalora
7. This sheer pink balm makes for a perfect woke-up-like-this look.
HAN Skin Care Cosmetics in Pink Peony, P700, BeautyMNL
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Femalenetwork.com editors.