Congratulations! You've finally conquered adult acne! But now you're faced with another battle: post-pimple marks and dark spots. Don't despair, though, because we have the solution for you: Brightening face masks. These at-home treatments do more than just unclog your pores; they also stimulate your skin cells to help lighten dark marks.
Read on to start your journey to a complexion worthy of a Korean celebrity.
1. This mask packs a punch—it's wallet-friendly, deep-cleans your pores, and refines your skin's texture, leaving it brighter and more radiant.
TRY: L'Oreal Pure Clay Mask Illuminating, P399, Watsons
2. After just one use, trust us, you'll see a difference in your acne marks! We're giving this bonus points as well because it doesn't irritate sensitive skin.
TRY: The Body Shop Chinese Ginseng And Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask, P1,150, Robinsons Galleria
3. For a more intense treatment, try this at-home enzyme peel that mimics a spa glow.
TRY: Pixi Peel & Polish, P1,300, Glamourbox
4. The lactic acid in the yogurt dissolves dull skin cells to make way for healthier (and brighter) ones, without irritating or drying out your complexion.
TRY: Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Pack, P1,350, SM Megamall
5. With the power of vitamin C and fruit extracts, this treatment easily penetrates the deepest layers of your skin to hydrate it from within, while lightening dark spots.
TRY: Yllume Ultimate Illuminating Complex Mask, P1,950, Yllume.ph
6. Instead of getting a pricey facial, try this mask instead. One thin layer will leave you looking brighter and fresher after 15 to 20 minutes!
TRY: Herbivore Botanicals Brighten Instant Glow Mask, P2,696, Sephora.ph
7. With over 50 percent of natural fruit acids, this mask is gentler than a physical scrub but doubly exfoliates to even out your complexion.
TRY: Fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask, P4,045, Sephora.ph
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Femalenetwork.com editors.