Warm-toned hair colors are always a great match for our warm weather and skin tones, but we can't blame you for going the opposite direction. In fact, ash and gray hues seem to be the new celebrity go-to, and you'll be surprised at how easy these are to pull off. If you're having trouble choosing, we rounded up some cool-toned dye jobs you can show to your colorist below:
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
1. Jessy Mendiola changed up her newly-bleached locks to this gorgeous gray blonde that looks amazing on her skin tone!
2. If you want to go lighter but stay on the brown spectrum, this golden ash balayage hue on Denise Laurel is a great starting point.
3. Thinking of going semi-blonde? Cop Barbie Imperial's golden ash blonde 'do that's perfect for warm-toned skin.
4. If silver is more your vibe, make Patricia Prieto's silver balayage your peg.
5. For tan ladies who feel intimidated by an icy gray, you might want to try a dark gray dye job like Yen Santos'.
6. Silver ash highlights look amazing on morenas, and Aicelle Santos is proof.